Rebuilding Your Smile
The hardest substance in the human body is tooth enamel. When this protective shield is broken down due to disease, trauma, or poor bite, teeth can be permanently damaged or lost.
Restorative dentistry procedures are designed to rebuild and replace natural tooth structure to proper shape, size and function to maintain bite balance and return your smile to a comfortable, disease-free state that is easier to clean and maintain.
Restorative dentistry offers options to address a number of smile challenges, including:
- Broken or decayed teeth
- Missing teeth
- Aged and discolored crown and bridge work
- Loose and ill-fitting dentures
- Large, broken-down fillings
- Misaligned bite and related jaw pain
- Gum disease due to non-cleansable tooth surfaces
- Early stages of dental decay
- Collapsed bite
Restorative Dentistry begins with a plan.
Each of our Smile Center Team facilities in Buckhead and Midtown Atlanta is equipped with private consultation areas for a truly personalized experience. At your very first visit, our dentists will meet with you to talk about your smile goals and offer their recommendations. Together we can help you create a plan to get your smile healthy again!
Our Restorative Services include:
- One-Visit CEREC® Dentistry - Crowns, Fillings & Veneers
- Crowns & Bridges
- Dental Implants
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Bite Reconstruction & Smile Makeovers
- Porcelain Veneers
- Cosmetic Bonding
- Root Canals
- Implant-supported Dentures
Don't struggle with dental problems! We can help you fit dentistry into your schedule and your budget - and get your smile back! Contact Us today to find out how.