Do you hide your Smile? We can help!
If you would like to have a straighter, brighter, or more appealing smile, read on! Today’s cosmetic dentistry materials and techniques offer an array of options to enhance your smile. From slight, subtle changes to more dramatic results, cosmetic dental treatments are more comfortable and convenient than ever before.
Studies show that how we feel about our smile affects our self-confidence and how we interact in business and personal relationships.
We want you to have a smile you feel good about!
Cosmetic Dentistry offers solutions for a number of smile challenges, including:
- Discolored or stained teeth
- Slightly rotated or crooked teeth
- Irregular or uneven gum line
- Gaps between teeth
- Teeth that are shorter than the rest of your other teeth
- Aged crown and bridge work with gray metal edges
- Chipped or worn teeth
- Abnormally shaped teeth
- Missing Teeth
How does my Smile Center Team’s dentist work with me to make cosmetic changes to my smile?
We begin by understanding your goals.
What do you like or dislike about your smile? Does your mouth feel healthy? What is your vision of your "dream smile"?
Planning is the key to a great smile. With your goals in mind, we customize a smile design that fits your budget and schedule. We then work closely with our dental laboratory to ensure that each phase is planned with your overall health and the final result in mind.
Cosmetic Services that we feature in Our Office include:
- In-office Teeth Whitening with ZOOM!® or BOOST®
- Porcelain Veneers and Crowns
- CEREC® One-Visit Ceramic Crowns
- Gum Contouring and minor Tooth Re-Shaping
- Dental Implants
- Cosmetic Tooth Bonding and Tooth-Colored Fillings
Are you ready for your new Smile? Contact Us today to schedule a personal cosmetic consultation with one of our Buckhead or Midtown Restorative & Cosmetic Dentists and let us help you explore your options!