Dr. Steven Negelow graduated from Hofstra University with a Bachelor of Arts in Biology and from Temple University with his Doctorate of Dental Surgery. He served as a Captain in the U.S. Army from 1971 to 1973 where he treated soldiers returning from Vietnam.
Dr. Negelow moved to Atlanta in 1973 and is licensed to practice dentistry in Georgia. He has continued his dental education and has experience in facial orthopedics and braces, implants, and aesthetic and cosmetic dentistry.
Dr. Negelow has been associated with several professional organizations:
- The Academy of General Dentistry
- Pennsylvania Academy of General Dentistry
- The Southeastern Analgesia Society
- The International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- The American Academy of Implant Prosthodontics
- International Association of Orthodontics
- American Association for Functional Orthodontics