People may not even realize it, but they tend to observe others based on how they smile. For example, smiling beautifully makes a person look more confident, attractive, happier, or even successful. Sadly, not everyone is born with a beautiful set of teeth. Fortunately, various solutions are now available—thanks to the advancements in technology.
For people who have always been bothered of how their teeth look, cosmetic dentistry services are for you! At Smile Center Team, our cosmetic dentistry services consist of professional teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, crowns, one-day crowns (CEREC), gum contouring, tooth reshaping, dental implants, cosmetic tooth bonding, and tooth-colored fillings.
This particular branch of dentistry is for those who are conscious and unsatisfied with their smiles. Thanks to the services it offers, people can now get the smile they have been dreaming of. Cosmetic dentistry can provide a solution for any particular smile flaw a patient is concerned about. Continue reading below to know more!
- For people who are concerned with the dullness of their smiles, undergoing a professional teeth whitening treatment is ideal.
- Uneven, slightly misaligned, discolored, or poorly shaped teeth? Look no further for porcelain veneers can be the solution!
- Broken, cracked, or extensively damaged tooth? Consider getting crowns to hold the tooth together and to provide additional protection. Need the restoration in a day? CEREC One-Visit Ceramic Crowns got patients covered!
- Do your teeth appear to be too small or too long? Consider undergoing gum contouring or minor tooth reshaping.
- Lost a tooth or two? Have it restored with the help of dental implants to enjoy the second chance for your smile!
- In need of a solution to cover up some of your teeth imperfections? Why not go for cosmetic tooth bonding!
- If the damage on a tooth is still too small to require a crown, choosing tooth-colored fillings is best to stop it from spreading further.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
Aside from giving patients great looking smiles, there is more to cosmetic dentistry than what most people think.
- Correcting smile flaws can make a person look younger than their actual age.
- Particular services under cosmetic dentistry can correct issues that can lead to more damage.
- Cosmetic dentistry gets rid of the factors that cause a person to lower their self-esteem. That said, patients become more confident to flash their beautiful smiles anytime, anywhere.
- Aside from aesthetics, cosmetic dentistry helps improve the strength and functionality of the teeth.
With all these said, are you ready to achieve your smile goals with the help of Cosmetic Dentistry in Atlanta, GA? Call or visit us at Smile Center Team so we could discuss the best course of actions to take!